CLOUD-BASED AVIATION TRAINING
Creating Unique Learning Experience
COUNTRY SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPER, SPAIN
Objective of the position:
Make every effort to enable us to develop the activities and sales of regulatory e-learning products dedicated to aviation available on our e-training platform dedicated to the Spanish market.
What we expect, for this purpose your missions:
• To prospect groups of target prospects, identify potential customers
• Develop and ensure the necessary sales and marketing actions
• Develop a privileged commercial relationship with existing and new customers to reassemble and ensure the “reporting” of the market needs for e-learning training within the aviation industry.
• Support e-learning pedagogical digitalization teams to clearly identify and trace market needs and suggest adaptations of certain generic products present in the catalogue to precisely meet the needs of our customers.
• Support and advise our Key Accounts to monitor the progress of their activity on our platform and identify new needs within the company organization.
• Provide customer support, develop a “digital training” consulting relationship.
• Monitor updates of the existing modules in relation to the Spanish market.
• Participate in the steering committees of the new projects in Spain, manage the “priority list”
• Manage the development and the business model in Spain, make regular reports on the company CRM system.
• Become a privileged interlocutor of the country’s clientele.
• Create and maintain a regular relationship of feedback with the other countries within our company, France, Ireland UK in particular.
• You have a superior degree either in digital engineering or an equivalent relevant background acquired in the air transport industry.
• You have acquired skills in the field of digital learning, in listening to customers, as well as in cross- functional management.
• You have good air transport technical knowledge and its associated regulations
• You know or have a sensitivity of the standards Civil Aviation, IATA, ICAO, FAA, EASA etc …
• You are creative, good communicator, you have the sense of the organization and know how to respect deadlines.
• Ideally you have 2 years of experience in a similar position with successful achievements and concrete results in the same or equivalent markets.
• You are able to work in English for meetings and exchanges written with teams or some of our customers.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to join a motivating, motivated, autonomous and agile team.
• Take responsibility and develop your creativity
• A stimulating work environment, linked to other teams with strong business challenges and international teams
• An evolutionary and motivating salary package
• Based in Barcelona, Spain